[Freedombox-discuss] Update: 403 error, Shaarli, and success with ikiwiki.

Jonas Smedegaard jonas at jones.dk
Thu Nov 10 10:09:20 UTC 2016

Quoting A. F. Cano (2016-11-10 04:16:44)
> After more testing, I can confirm that there is a problem with Shaarli
> in the "testing" freedombox.  Possibly the result of multiple upgrades
> causing some incompatibility.  Many libs have been upgraded recently.
>
> I presume no one is using Shaarli?  Is Shaarli not being
> maintained/updated?

This mailinglist is meant to discuss FreedomBox as a whole.

Issues with specific packages part of FreedomBox are best addressed by
filing a bugreport against said package.

Ehen receiving confirmation of such bugreport, it makes sense to post a
message to this mailinglist with the bugreport number, to invite people
here to join that other discussion at the bugreport.  But not to discuss
the details of that bugreport here.