[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox and decentralized search

Thomas Thorpe tthorpejr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 14:13:56 UTC 2017

A little confusion here. I've found "search", "SearchX", and "Searx".

Original link provided by Melvin: http://stats.searx.oe5tpo.com/

1) I also found this URL for "searx": https://www.searx.me/
2) This for "search" (metasearch): https://www.search.com/
3) And this for "searchx": http://searchx.co.za/index.html#1