[Fusioninventory-devel] new software deployment module

Mario Gzuk mariogzuk at technikz.de
Fri Jul 8 12:14:18 UTC 2011

Hi Gonéri,
thankz for your answers.
Is the deployment module calling the same URI configured in the agent? I
am not sure how the agent fetchs the API-REST-Deploy... Is this done by:

jobs request: /deploy?action=getJobs&machineid=$machineid

?

can the /deploy URI be configured to an other path? I dont know how to
figure out all the stuff... Can you point me to the right docs/sources?

Thank you!