[Fusioninventory-devel] new software deployment module

Gonéri Le Bouder goneri at rulezlan.org
Fri Jul 8 13:27:50 UTC 2011

2011/7/8 Mario Gzuk <mariogzuk at technikz.de>

> Hi Gonéri,
> thankz for your answers.
> Is the deployment module calling the same URI configured in the agent? I am
> not sure how the agent fetchs the API-REST-Deploy... Is this done by:
>
> jobs request: /deploy?action=getJobs&**machineid=$machineid

First the agent do a ?action=getConfig on the base URL. With the answer it
get the URL to the
task to turn on and their remote service location.

http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/API-REST

> ?
>
> can the /deploy URI be configured to an other path? I dont know how to
> figure out all the stuff... Can you point me to the right docs/sources?

Yes, the /deploy can be even on another server.
Everything is there

http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/API-REST

You can take a look on the ESX task as an example. You can already drive it
from the
server.
http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-agent/wiki/API-REST-ESX

Cheers,