[gopher] New Gopher Proxy

Brian Koontz brian at pongonova.net
Sat Dec 5 19:12:36 UTC 2009

On Sat, Dec 05, 2009 at 12:47:00PM -0600, Wesley Teal wrote:
> In a google search for "gopher proxy" I happened to stumble across this:
> http://gopher-proxy.stephenmorley.org/.

This is great.

Now if we can just get some of the http-based gopher sites to start
listing these proxies, they might get picked up by the search engines.

I've made the suggestion in the past, but it's been met with an odd
silence, as if some don't really want gopher to meet the masses.  IOW,
let's keeep gopher our "little secret."

  --Brian

--
Don't have gopher?  Visit the world's first wiki-based gopher proxy!
http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki