[gopher] Motsognir question

Kim Holviala kim at holviala.com
Mon Dec 28 13:12:39 UTC 2015

On 28 Dec 2015, at 14:03, Martin Kukac <logout128 at gmail.com> wrote:

> just yesterday I switched after five happy years from Gophernicus to Motsognir

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

(good choice btw)

Just as a sidenote - Gophernicus will never support systemd as I switched away from any kind of Linux permanently. My number #1 concern in servers is uptime, nothing else, and systemd took that away from me. What's the point of having a fast boot time if you never boot? What's the point of having encrypted binary logs if the attacker can just remove those? I better stop now before I go too far...

And Cameron - I'm back to doing AIX professionally \o/

- Kim