[gopher] Motsognir question

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Mon Dec 28 19:07:37 UTC 2015

Hello Martin,

It's done. Now Motsognir will run CGI and PHP scripts from within the
directory where the given script resides. You will find the most recent
release on Motsognir's SVN, but you can just as well simply fetch the
tarball from sourceforge's interface:
http://sourceforge.net/p/motsognir/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/

("Download snapshot")

I didn't release a new "official" version for that yet, since maybe some
other minor things will go in it.

Let me know if you have any troubles deploying this latest version.

Mateusz