[gopher] Motsognir question

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Tue Dec 29 07:30:19 UTC 2015

Done:

http://sourceforge.net/p/motsognir/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/

("Download snapshot")

This latest version should solve both your troubles:
  - it makes gophermaps resolve relative paths to dynamic subgophermap
(ie. you can use now =./script.php entries in your gophermaps)
  - when executing a CGI/PHP script, it makes sure to set the 'working
directory' to either where the parent gophermap is (if called from
within a gophermap), or where the script itself is.

I hope you will find these changes useful.

cheers,
Mateusz