[gopher] Motsognir question

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Tue Dec 29 05:26:54 UTC 2015

Oh, sorry, I missed the fact that your problem was two-fold :)
Indeed, my latest patch is simply setting the current working directory
for executed scripts, but the gophermap still needs to find them by
their absolute path.

I will add this today, so gophermaps will be able to locate scripts
using their relative path.

BTW, in the special case that a script is called by a gophermap (as
opposed to being called by the user agent directly), I believe it would
make more sense to set the current working directory to where the
gophermap is, not where the script is. What do you think?

say, I have a gophermap in /mystuff, that calls the inline script
/cgi-bin/output.cgi - in this case, I'd rather expect the current
working directory of the scrip to be set to /mystuff, instead of
/cgi-bin/. Do you agree on this?

Mateusz