[gopher] Good news: OverbiteFF isn't dead yet

Walter Vermeir wvermeir at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 10:39:16 UTC 2016

Op 23-10-16 om 04:31 schreef Cameron Kaiser:
> Ah. Then TouchWiz has eliminated it. However, on your Galaxy Tab try a
> long-press on the recent apps button to see if that triggers it.

To my great surprise and joy it works! At least the right button,
pressing and keeping it pressed works. I have access to the menu.

I have been pressing and swiping all over the device and it never came
up before strangely enough.

In any case thank you. Now I can again read Dilbert on go by gopher.

Walter