[gopher] Good news: OverbiteFF isn't dead yet

Kevin Veroneau kevin at veroneau.net
Mon Oct 24 14:42:56 UTC 2016

Hello Walter,

  I struggled with the same problems awhile back on a newer Samung phone and
tablet I bought years ago.  As a result, I took the source code for Overbite
for Android and gave it a modern look and feel to current Android apps.  I
personally use this version on my devices now:

gopher://gopher.veroneau.net/1library/OverbiteAndroid

  My gopherspace here also has some screenshots displaying it working on
Android 2.3, as well as ICS(4.1??) when I originally build it.  It still works
on my new Blackberry Priv running Android 6.0.  You will notice that on this
version an address bar is added, along with a reload and add to desktop
buttons for screens that have enough room.