[gopher] Android Gopher clients

Stephen Kellat smkellat at icloud.com
Sat Nov 18 18:04:19 UTC 2017

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 03:46:26AM -0600, Keiya wrote:

So, Overbite Android no longer works for me, because my new phone has no way
to simulate pushing the menu button (which hasn't actually been on new
handsets since 2012!). It looks like someone recently released a new client
on the play store called DiggieDog, are there any other options (besides, of
course, sshing out and using lynx... but talk about a miserable experience)

Although OverbiteWX works well in desktop Firefox, it appears to be  incompatible with the new add-ons functionality in Firefox For Android. It does offer to install it in Firefox for Android, though. I'm running Android 7.1.1.

Stephen Michael Kellat
KC8BFI