debian and gentoo branches [to be removed]

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:53:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

We need to remove the debian and gentoo branches (unless you can
convince the decision makers here).

How do we do that?

Are the files in those branches important. if so, perhaps they could be
stored with the main branch. It doesn't take much to create a directory
'package/debian' and 'package/gentoo' (or find another name if necessary).

Or perhaps, those branches are no longer relevant and should be deleted.

If you want to keep them in the history for reference (delete branches
but keep the commits). That is also a possibility (look at git merge -s
ours).

Personally, I'd like the first solution as it gives people more choice
when they download the Lisaac source tarball. For one, I don't think I
would be able to use these files, but if there was a PKGBUILD or a rpm
.spec files, I think I could use them.

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'Lya