0.39 beta

Nicolas Boulay nicolas.boulay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:00:40 UTC 2009

autotools...

It's a stack of ugly programme who have been corrected by one more
layer.  But it's standard.

Maybe we could use them just to have the compatibility layer and do
everything with the lisaac system ?

Or we could have the same kind of options ?

But before doing a change, is there a real problem with the current system ?

Nicolas