efte editor with lisaac support

Jeremy Cowgar jeremy at cowgar.com
Wed Nov 18 14:18:59 UTC 2009

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 04:22:17 -0500, Xavier Oswald <xoswald at gmail.com>
wrote:

> @JEREMY: it would be nice if you could comment a little bit about efte
> features
> here.

It's just a programmers editor. The selection of an editor is an
individual's choice. Everyone has a different idea as what makes a great
editor and that's why there are editor wars and always will be. What is
perfect for one may be total junk for another. There is no right answer.
So... eFTE is something that I find to be, not perfect, but pretty darn
good. The common tasks necessary are easy to execute. In some cases I long
for the power of vim while using eFTE but in other cases when using vim, I
wish for the simplicity of eFTE.

My suggestion would be simply, if you are interested, give it a try. If
you've been using another editor for many years and know it well, just
continue using your editor. In the end, they all save a text file :-)

Jeremy