efte editor with lisaac support

Nicolas Boulay nicolas.boulay at etherale.org
Wed Nov 18 15:06:56 UTC 2009

I don't want to go on this flameware.

My previous suggestion was to create tools that could work around any IDE.

The most usefull could simple command line tool like a grep that is
semantics aware (who could grep a slot name or a comment). We could
need a tools to change a slot name or a prototype name though all a
source tree.

We could need also tools that give every place of the use of a slot,
or this definition, etc... Most of this function could be include
inside the eclipse plugin. But should available else where.

regards,
Nicolas