IsaacOS in the GIT repository !!

Pierre-Alexandre Voye ontologiae at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:03:11 UTC 2010

Hello Emmanuel, I'm working on it !
An rc2 is on the git. I have just to clean libs and other things before
publish it.
Concerning the stable version, our strategy is to add code in the compiler
to verify if the code to be compiled transgress lisaac specification rules
and thus to show a proper error message. A lot of work had been made on it,
but the isaacos code is a very good tool to find compiler bug.
Isaacos and a little code in testing directory are the only code I know
which crash the compiler, so, the compiler is already quite stable now.

I would very happy to have a 0.39 stable package on debian too :-)