IsaacOS in the GIT repository !!

Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel frederic-emmanuel.picca at synchrotron-soleil.Fr
Thu Nov 18 12:40:41 UTC 2010

Le Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:03:11 +0100,
Pierre-Alexandre Voye <ontologiae at gmail.com> a écrit :

Hello

> Hello Emmanuel, I'm working on it !
> An rc2 is on the git. I have just to clean libs and other things before
> publish it.

thanks and good luck.

> Concerning the stable version, our strategy is to add code in the compiler
> to verify if the code to be compiled transgress lisaac specification rules
> and thus to show a proper error message. A lot of work had been made on it,
> but the isaacos code is a very good tool to find compiler bug.
> Isaacos and a little code in testing directory are the only code I know
> which crash the compiler, so, the compiler is already quite stable now.
>
> I would very happy to have a 0.39 stable package on debian too :-)

A blocker for the packaging of the release 0.39~rc1 was the interactive build of lisaac.
It would be nice to be able to build without interaction of the user the next release candidat.
That way it will be possible to build a debian package for experimental.

See you

Frederic

--
GPG public key   1024D/A59B1171 2009-08-11
    fingerprint = 1688 A3D6 F0BD E4DF 2E6B  06AA B6A9 BA6A A59B 1171