[Logcheck-devel] Moving a rule to its package ? [Fwd: Suggestion : include /etc/logcheck/ignore.d.server/sympa in sympa package]

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Apr 16 09:47:27 UTC 2008

Hi.

I'm considering helping updating the logcheck rules for sympa.

Should the rules be included in the sympa package, to be adapted to
updates of the program, or be kept in logcheck-database (for cases of
manual installations of sympa ?).

If the file were to be moved, would there be a need for a diversion to
adapt to the transitional period where it would have been added in sympa
and not yet removed from logcheck-database, maybe ?

Thanks in advance for any comments,

Feel free to keep ticket 299701 at bugs.debian.org CC-ed.

Best regards,