[Logcheck-devel] Unsure about the responsibility of Bug # 260660 - logcheck entry missing

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Mon Aug 31 11:55:43 UTC 2009

martin f krafft schrieb:
> We prefer if package maintainers take care of the rules themselves
> and they are distributed with the package to which they apply.

I just dived through the open bugs for logcheck-database and mostly
the entries for the deamons are maintained/created by the
logcheck-database package. Additonally there are already a few
entries for oidentd, mentioned in
/etc/logcheck/ignore.d.server/oidentd.

Shall i anyway modify the ignore.d.server/oidentd file by now
through the oidentd package?

--
Stefan