[Ltrace-devel] DWARF test suite

Dima Kogan lists at dima.secretsauce.net
Sat Jul 26 09:07:05 UTC 2014

Hi.

Thank you for merging the aliased symbol branch, Petr. I added a simple
test for the DWARF code into the test suite, and it appears in the
master branch of

 git at github.com:dkogan/ltrace.git

There are several other commits in that branch that do various useful
things. They didn't seem significant enough to warrant their own
branches and mailing list threads, so I'm bundling them with this email.

Let me know if something is amiss. This is my first time writing (and
reading, really) TCL, so maybe I messed something up, but it does appear
to work.

dima