minicom menu disappears

Marcel Kloosterman m.l.kloosterman@xs4all.nl
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:52:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I just compiled minicom version 2.1 on my PC which runs Cygwin with the
most recent updates on XP. I only got some warnings about clobbing which
are (if I'm correct) not really important. After installing I needed to
change the permissions on /var/lock so the lockfile could be written.
Now I have the following problem(s)
When I run minicom and press CTRL-A Z then minicom shows the menu for
about a second and the disappears.
If I start minicom with the setup option (-s) then it shows the menu and
directly after that it show's the main minicom screen.
Seems to me that the main screen is put on top after the menu is show.
This is (as you might understand) quit irritating.
Can you please help me with this/these problem(s) ?

Regards,

Marcel