MiniCom-- Error Lock Failed

Maximus Maximus <john.maximus@gmail.com>
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:56:18 -0400

Hi,
 I am using minicom version 2.00.0

minicom -v=20

minicom version 2.00.0 (compiled Feb 17 2004)
Copyright (C) Miquel van Smoorenburg.

I am Using Fedora Core 2  Operating System on Intel.

[user@LocalSystem user]$ uname -a
Linux LocalSystem 2.6.5-1.358 #1 Sat May 8 09:04:50 EDT 2004 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux

Hope this helps in debugging my problem.

Regards,
Max