[Netconf-devel] Please test my /e/n/i parser

martin f krafft madduck@debian.org
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:18:44 +0200

--uZ3hkaAS1mZxFaxD

also sprach Grahame Bowland <grahame@angrygoats.net> [2005.04.19.2011 +0200=
]:
> Is a BNF or simlar spec availabe for what an
> /etc/network/interfaces file should look like? It'd be helpful if
> a formal spec existed.

No, but this would be one of the first steps. Are you BNF-fluent?

> For example, it's hard to tell from interfaces(5) which characters
> are valid in an interface or mapping name...

I can help you figure this out. I just don't know BNF. But I can
learn-by-doing.

--=20
`. `'`
=20
=20
"nicht durch zorn, sondern durch lachen t=F6tet man."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche

--uZ3hkaAS1mZxFaxD

--uZ3hkaAS1mZxFaxD--