[Neurodebian-devel] Code Ready to Commit

'Yaroslav Halchenko' yoh at dartmouth.edu
Wed Jan 26 20:03:59 UTC 2011

Hi Mehmet,

not much news on my side, but I just added your project to
http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/electrophysiology
and filed RFP for it for now
http://bugs.debian.org/611211

at least that might help with visibility

On Thu, 06 Jan 2011, Mehmet Kocaturk wrote:
> - Added a version number (0.3) after some mistakes. It is wonderful to learn
> this quite useful git tool. Only problem could be that making some mistakes
> took me to 0.3th version ;)

I saw your "gittification" of the development  -- I am really glad
you like GIT.

> Thanks for the information about the bug reports you posted. I hope RTAI
> people can resolve it before you deal with them. Well, I would really like

I am afraid RTAI maintainer is MIA (missing in action) and I do not
expect much from him unfortunately...   I still hope to find some time
to learn more about RTAI (packaging) and possibly contribute to the
package and move it forward taking care about those issues... but can't
promise anything

comedilib -- that one I think is going to move forward in Debian
soon...  Gudjon (maintainer) preparing up-to-date package and I verified
that it builds across debian/ubuntu releases so we could ship its
backport from neuro.debian.net

> Please let me know without any hesitation when/if a change is required in
> the software or repository.

ok... meanwhile it will go on the breaks until things clear up with
comedi/rtai ;-)

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences