[Neurodebian-devel] Packaging of anatomist (was: Latest and greatest in visualization of MRI data?)

Michael Hanke michael.hanke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 20:43:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

[now posting to neurodebian-devel]

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:13:30AM +0100, Yann Cointepas wrote:
>  On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 6:48 PM, Yaroslav Halchenko <lists at onerussian.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 Jan 2011, Yann Cointepas wrote:
> > >    compromise up to now. But I think it is worth to start a discussion
> > >    about this (I already have several questions in mind about NeuroDebian
> > >    integration). We should probably choose another chanel than this
> > >    mailing list (or at least create another thread). We could use
> >
> > what about our new under-used neurodebian-devel mailing list?
> >
> > forum would also be ok... just that it is forum (web interface) --
> > or could I interact with it via email (in addition to notifications)?
> >
> Ok for the mailing list.

I started looking into the brainvisa code and into an approach of
packaging anatomist in particular.

It looks like the documentation on building doesn't reflect the current
setup. The sources look like CMake-able, but some pieces are missing
(e.g. BRAINVISA_PROJECT macro). Where can I find information on which
tarballs I need to download to be able to build anatomist with cmake?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

--
Michael Hanke