[Neurodebian-devel] RE : Packaging of anatomist (was: Latest and greatest in visualization of MRI data?)

Michael Hanke michael.hanke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:09:30 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 02:37:58AM +0100, RIVIERE Denis wrote:
> I don't completely catch the "off SVN repo" statement - do you mean
> that you would prefer getting the sources from SVN, then making
> tarballs, or the contrary ? Both are possible actually. The sources
> tarballs would correspond to each sub-project branch (everything in
> */4.0 or */trunk on the repo). There are several projects, so several
> tarballs to make, but it's really easy to do in a script. Do you need
> anything additionally to make the source packages ?

I'd prefer if you do the tarballs -- that simplifies the packaging for
me. But right now that are no cmake-based tarballs for me to work on.

Do you have a time-frame for the next release, or do you want me to
start working on the SVN content. In the latter case, I'd need a
script/way to produce tarballs for the code that is related to
anatomist.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke