[Neurodebian-devel] OpenSesame 0.27

Sebastiaan Mathot s.mathot at cogsci.nl
Thu Dec 13 14:36:27 UTC 2012

Progress. I updated the copyright file and (hopefully) fixed the manpages.
Now, neither `cme check dpkg-copyright` or `lintian opensesame_0.27-1.dsc`
given any warnings.

And, indeed, my version of cme is old: 2.005-1. Does the warning that you get
refer to line 15 of debian/copyright? And is it a problem?

	License: Apache-2.0

As far as I can tell <http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-
format/1.0/#license-specification>, this is a valid license specification,
right?

Latest snapshot: <https://github.com/smathot/OpenSesame/tree/debian>

--
http://www.cogsci.nl/smathot