[Neurodebian-devel] experimental OpenVibe package

Nicolas Bourdaud nicolas.bourdaud at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 17:58:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 08/09/2012 03:45, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> I just found in one of the screens a "stale" build of vrpn 07.30+dfsg-1
> with vrpn-bin... what was our final plan after all? ;)

Shame on me... I have started my new job and have been kept busy on the
initial month and had to pause my different extra work projects. But now
I've forgotten to get back to it.

So the final plan was to change it to vrpn as you suggest. Promise, I am
providing an updated package tomorrow (especially since there is not so
much to update)!

Normally, my schedule should be less chaotic after the next week. So I
should be able to dedicate more time to [Neuro]Debian and other computer
activities...

Thanks for the reminder!

Nicolas