[Neurodebian-devel] experimental OpenVibe package

Nicolas Bourdaud nicolas.bourdaud at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 19:21:37 UTC 2012

Hi!

On 08/09/2012 19:58, Nicolas Bourdaud wrote:
> On 08/09/2012 03:45, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
>> I just found in one of the screens a "stale" build of vrpn 07.30+dfsg-1
>> with vrpn-bin... what was our final plan after all? ;)
>
> So the final plan was to change it to vrpn as you suggest. Promise, I am
> providing an updated package tomorrow (especially since there is not so
> much to update)!

I have uploaded a new version of VRPN on mentors integrating your last
comments about it:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/vrpn/vrpn_07.30+dfsg-1.dsc

But I still have not sorted out the license header of some file. However
I believe, as stated on VRPN website, we should consider all as licensed
under boost license.

Cheers,

Nicolas