[Neurodebian-devel] Fwd: opensesame uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Sebastiaan Mathôt s.mathot at cogsci.nl
Fri Sep 13 14:56:13 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I just uploaded a fresh maintenance release of OpenSesame (0.27.4) to
mentors.debian.net. Would you mind updating the package for NeuroDebian?

-
<http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/opensesame/opensesame_0.27.4-2.dsc>

If there's anything I need to do, let me know. And have a nice weekend!

Cheers,
Sebastiaan