[Neurodebian-devel] Fwd: opensesame uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Sep 13 16:57:54 UTC 2013

That is great -- thanks. unfortunately 0.27.3 one you uploaded in July
slipped through my fingers so never was uploaded...
building/testing this one now -- if nothing pops out, I will upload.

BTW -- with testing... I am having even more of good "feedback" from running
tests at build time. E.g. now for AFNI we run their demo @DO.examples which
exercises few commands and drives some of their GUI... let's to pick up some
odd build problems...   just saying... ;)

meanwhile let me recall an advisory once made ;) :

|Meanwhile just 1 recommendation -- while preparing the debian/changelog
|entry, better to separate out what changes are "upstream" and what
|concern "debian packaging" . E.g. in this case I would have done smth
|like
|
|    * New upstream release
|      - Add support for Android
|      - Add new-style plug-in API
|      - Add support for Markdown help files
|      - Persistent globals and locals stack in line_script items
|      - Add set_pos() and get_pressed() to mouse
|      - Miscellaneous bug fixes
|      - Add transparent variable management
|      - Fix various Unicode errors
|      - Update test suite to use Expyriment test suite
|    * debian/control
|      - added python-markdown to Recommends

Cheers

--