[Neurodebian-devel] python-expyriment uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Oliver Lindemann oliver.lindemann at uni-potsdam.de
Tue Mar 25 13:55:55 UTC 2014

Dear Yaroslav,

I think I accommodated all your points and uploaded a new package to
mentors. Please let me known if there is anything missing.

I also tried to build the packages with ndtools, but it didn't work for
some reasons. I merely got a summary.build log file with a very
unspecific failure message. I am sure that you can figure out quickly
what the problem is.

Source package:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-expyriment/python-expyriment_0.7.0~0a6550d-2.dsc

Oliver

--
/*Dr. Oliver Lindemann*
Division of Cognitive Science

Karl - Liebknecht Str. 24/25, Building 14, 14476 Potsdam, Germany
Tel: +49 - 331 - 977 2915, Fax: +49 - 331 - 977 2794
Room: 6.24, Building 14, http://www.cognitive-psychology.eu/lindemann