[Nut-upsdev] Re: newhidups and APC Back-UPS CS 350

arnaud.quette at mgeups.com arnaud.quette at mgeups.com
Tue Aug 16 08:21:52 UTC 2005

as Charles said, the privileges problem need the hotplug scripts:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsuser/2005-August/000110.html

> I wanted to try the CVS version but it seems anonymous CVS is broken.
> The error messages looks like this:
> https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=301952&group_id=1&atid=200001

yep, the problem is still logged, but no update:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=302019&group_id=1&atid=200001

> Are nightly snapshots available somewhere?
> I wanted to try with CVS HEAD before I start tinkering around the code...

sadly, no.
Charles: can you make a tarball and put it somewhere for people to test?

Arnaud