[Nut-upsdev] Setting up 'cervisia'

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Tue Jan 31 07:15:44 UTC 2006

Aargh, I'm about to give up. Is there someone who knows how to setup
Cervisia on SuSE 9.3? I installed the one bundled with it, but somehow
it refuses to produce any traffic whatsoever (I checked with 'iptraf').
No surprise I can't connect to the NUT CVS server.

I'm able to use CVS by commandline (ssh keys are uploaded and I no
longer have to enter a password, so this works too), but since this
requires a lot of manual intervention, memorizing which files are
changed and copy-paste actions, I would like to use a GUI here. However,
it seems like I'm too stupid to configure it.

Humble regards,
Arjen