[Nut-upsdev] BuildBots - config.log from compile

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 13:49:30 UTC 2009

On Dec 19, 2009, at 4:30 AM, Arjen de Korte wrote:

> Citeren Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
>
>> I added "--with-all=auto" - let me know if there are any other
>> problems.
>
> This is just fine. If we want to know the default behavior of ./
> configure, this can easily be done on any machine locally. Thanks!

OK.

Along those lines, would you like me to install the dev headers for GD
on the Debian box? Or are you using that as a test for how the GD
detection should fail gracefully if the headers are not installed?

Currently:

| Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-
installed
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                        Version                     Description
pn  libgd2                      <none>                      (no
description available)
pn  libgd2-noxpm                <none>                      (no
description available)
ii  libgd2-xpm                  2.0.34~rc1-2                GD
Graphics Library version 2

- Charles