[Nut-upsdev] [Nut-upsuser] Getting 'Data stale' error with bcmxcp_usb for a PowerWare 5115 on OSX

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Sun Mar 7 03:21:05 UTC 2010

Good afternoon,

On 6/03/10 at 9:10 PM -0500, Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com> wrote:

>If you want, you can check and see what happens on your system. If I
>recall correctly from the config log, you also have multiple cores or
>CPUs.

Yep, dual CPUs (G5). I have attached output running driver with
dtruss. I'm not sure how useful it will be though since there is
no output after the fork.

>I am playing around with a few things here, and I will let you know
>what I find out.

Much appreciated, thanks.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    〠 PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt