[Nut-upsuser] [Nut-upsdev] CyberPower 550SL reports LB and OB when on line power

orangevixen postmaster at ccinet.com
Sat Aug 2 02:30:25 UTC 2008

It's a serial cable that came with my old UPS (an IBM UPS) which has
since died. My new UPS (the Cyberpower CP550SL one) did not come with
one so I'm using that old serial cable. I wrote to Cyberpower to get a
new one but I'm not sure if they're going to send one or not.

The serial cable plugs into the back of the computer, which is a port
with a cable that connects to the on board serial port on the MB (this
is an old P166 computer). There's no USB involved what so ever.

-Tara