[Nut-upsuser] Belkin F6C1250EITW-RK

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 16:17:30 UTC 2008

I am looking at one of these, see:

	http://www.cclonline.com/product-info.asp?product_id=14622&category_id=216&manufacturer_id=0&tid=f6c1250eitw-rk#

I can't see it on the compatability list ... but that doesn't mean that it doesn't work:

* it could work, but it isn't on the list
* it could be listed under a different (perhaps US) part number

Can any one please tell me ?

It is *really* hard to tell.

Could we have also listed:

* those that are known to NOT work ... ie we can avoid them

* what features do/do-not work. I have a Liebert that is listed as working, but there
  are issues - I can't change the UPS parameters (ie what %age battery it announces a shutdown).
  So it would be nice to have a notion of completeness.

This might prompt manufacturers to help us with info.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/