[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart UPS at a Mac Mini

Wolfgang Hottgenroth wolfgang at hottgenroth.net
Wed Aug 31 11:53:26 UTC 2011

Here are the information you asked for. Does it help anyhow?

Cheers,
Wolfgang

keller:~ admin$ upsc ups
battery.alarm.threshold: 0
battery.charge: 100.0
battery.charge.restart: 00
battery.date: 02/13/11
battery.runtime: 960
battery.runtime.low: 120
battery.voltage: 13.77
battery.voltage.nominal: 012
device.mfr: APC
device.model: Smart-UPS SC450 RM
device.serial: 5S1107T50479
device.type: ups
driver.name: apcsmart
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: /dev/tty.usbserial
driver.version: 2.6.1
driver.version.internal: 2.1
input.frequency: 50.00
input.quality: FF
input.sensitivity: H
input.transfer.high: 253
input.transfer.low: 208
input.transfer.reason: unacceptable utility voltage rate of change
input.voltage: 221.7
input.voltage.maximum: 224.6
input.voltage.minimum: 221.7
output.voltage: 221.7
output.voltage.nominal: 230
ups.delay.shutdown: 060
ups.delay.start: 000
ups.firmware: 736.1.I
ups.firmware.old: DWI
ups.id: UPS_IDEN
ups.load: 061.1
ups.mfr: APC
ups.mfr.date: 02/13/11
ups.model: Smart-UPS SC450 RM
ups.serial: 5S1107T50479
ups.status: OL
ups.test.interval: 1209600
ups.test.result: NO
keller:~ admin$

keller:~ admin$ upscmd -l ups
Instant commands supported on UPS [ups]:

calibrate.start - Start run time calibration
calibrate.stop - Stop run time calibration
load.off - Turn off the load immediately
load.on - Turn on the load immediately
shutdown.return - Turn off the load and return when power is back
shutdown.return.grace - Description unavailable
shutdown.stayoff - Turn off the load and remain off
test.battery.start - Start a battery test
test.battery.stop - Stop the battery test
test.failure.start - Start a simulated power failure
test.panel.start - Start testing the UPS panel
keller:~ admin$

keller:~ admin$ upsrw ups
[battery.alarm.threshold]
Battery alarm threshold
Type: ENUM
Option: "0" SELECTED
Option: "T"
Option: "L"
Option: "N"

[battery.charge.restart]
Minimum battery level for restart after power off (percent)
Type: ENUM
Option: "00" SELECTED
Option: "15"
Option: "50"
Option: "90"

[battery.date]
Battery change date
Type: STRING
Value: 02/13/11

[battery.runtime.low]
Remaining battery runtime when UPS switches to LB (seconds)
Type: ENUM
Option: "120" SELECTED
Option: "300"
Option: "420"
Option: "600"

[input.sensitivity]
Input power sensitivity
Type: ENUM
Option: "H" SELECTED
Option: "M"
Option: "L"

[input.transfer.high]
High voltage transfer point (V)
Type: ENUM
Option: "253" SELECTED
Option: "257"
Option: "261"
Option: "265"

[input.transfer.low]
Low voltage transfer point (V)
Type: ENUM
Option: "208" SELECTED
Option: "204"
Option: "200"
Option: "196"

[output.voltage.nominal]
Nominal output voltage (V)
Type: ENUM
Option: "230" SELECTED

[ups.delay.shutdown]
Interval to wait after shutdown with delay command (seconds)
Type: ENUM
Option: "060" SELECTED
Option: "180"
Option: "300"
Option: "600"

[ups.delay.start]
Interval to wait before (re)starting the load (seconds)
Type: ENUM
Option: "000" SELECTED
Option: "060"
Option: "180"