[Nut-upsuser] Foreground process possible?

McCann, Brian bmccann at andmore.com
Thu Feb 16 19:39:57 UTC 2012

So I got my UPS working.  I'm trying to get NUT to run under daemontools .  upsd and upsmon all seem to stay in the foreground when I add -D to them but upsdrvctl doesn't.  Does anyone know if there's a hidden switch or something to make it stay in the foreground?  The reason I want to use daemontools is so that if the process crashes, daemontools will just start it right back up again.  I run just about everything (Apache HTTPD is the only thing I have so far that won't stay in the foreground) under daemontools.  Much easier to check the status of all my services too.

Thanks!
--Brian