[Nut-upsuser] APC UPS: replacement battery always triggers shutdown

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 19:42:36 UTC 2012

Michal, Kastus, Jack,

I have a similar request sitting in the Features requests for years:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=304645&group_id=30602&atid=411545
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/nut-upsdev/2006-June/000938.html

would you please unite your efforts and bring a patch for NUT FAQ (or the
driver(s))?

thanks a lot!
Arnaud
--