[Nut-upsuser] Windows MSI installer 2.6.1-1

FredericBohe at Eaton.com FredericBohe at Eaton.com
Wed Oct 17 13:39:30 UTC 2012

Hello Jörg,

You can see NUT output in the event viewer ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308427 ).

Moreover all your path are wrong. You should use Windows style path rather than UNIX style path ( http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/user-manual.chunked/ar01s06.html )
For instance:

POWERDOWNFLAG /etc/killpower

should be something like

POWERDOWNFLAG c:\\killpower

I do not know of any graphical tool to configure NUT.

Regards,
Fred

--
Eaton Opensource Team - http://opensource.eaton.com