[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart-UPS C1500 connected by usb

Selva Nair selva.nair at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:28:13 UTC 2014

Any comments please? Not reading input/output voltages is fine with me but
it would be useful to read out the output load. Also I want to be sure that
other critical parameters like runtime are being read correctly.

Could anyone using Smart-UPS C1500 with USB cable please share their
experience?

Thanks.