[PKG-Openstack-devel] Horizon patch: "Fix summation code to handle invalid data"

Akihiro Motoki motoki at da.jp.nec.com
Tue Aug 12 15:48:25 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for working on Django 1.7 support.
Regarding the review 111932, I am glad to fix it. I started it and am
adding UT now.
Is it better to start a new review or continue the review you started?
Either will work for me.

Regarding the last error we have, I looked into it when I read your
first post
on the ML, but I cannot find a solution so far. I will continue to look
into it.

# My desktop at home is Debian and I am happy to hear
# Debian has good suport of OpenStack.

Thanks,
Akihiro