[Openstack-devel] Milestone for XCP, and my future developments

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Mon Dec 19 11:25:02 UTC 2011

On 12/19/2011 04:38 PM, lars.kurth.xen at gmail.com wrote:
> The presentation was also targetted at an openstack audience

Cool. FYI, there's now a team of 3 more DDs, I haven't done much
Openstack packaging work lately, and they took over. They are doing a
great job at packaging Openstack, and lots and lots of packages are in:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=openstack-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

Do you know who I should get in touch with at Citrix that focuses on
Openstack + XCP? I think it's time now for testing them together in SID,
and make sure it's going be bug-free for Wheezy.

> Also not sure whether the debian
> xcp wiki needs work.

It does, I've spent hours on google trying to find information, and I've
yet to find out a big document explaining in general, how to use
Xen-API. The only thing I have to play with is "xe" and a list of
functions to play with.

> Regarding docs and your project, I am pretty sure we can sory something
> out. Maybe we can chat in Jan.

Who is Jan?

> We should also have some guys at FOSDEM.

I don't think I'll be at FOSDEM, but I'll try to go to debconf12 in
Nicaragua. :)

Cheers,

Thomas