[Openstack-devel] Milestone for XCP, and my future developments

Lars Kurth lars.kurth at xen.org
Mon Dec 19 11:44:52 UTC 2011

On 19/12/2011 11:25, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 12/19/2011 04:38 PM, lars.kurth.xen at gmail.com wrote:
>> The presentation was also targetted at an openstack audience
> Cool. FYI, there's now a team of 3 more DDs, I haven't done much
> Openstack packaging work lately, and they took over. They are doing a
> great job at packaging Openstack, and lots and lots of packages are in:
>
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=openstack-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
>
> Do you know who I should get in touch with at Citrix that focuses on
> Openstack + XCP? I think it's time now for testing them together in SID,
> and make sure it's going be bug-free for Wheezy.
Todd Deshane would be a good start (CC'ed)
Thanks for the great work though. I do want to put together a good
Kronos & Debian presentation: I can put something together and get your
input.

>> Also not sure whether the debian
>> xcp wiki needs work.
> It does, I've spent hours on google trying to find information, and I've
> yet to find out a big document explaining in general, how to use
> Xen-API. The only thing I have to play with is "xe" and a list of
> functions to play with.
We still have an issue with the new Mediawiki instance. It seems that
most docs are not yet picked up by Google. Maybe somebody knows a Debian
packaged Mediawiki extension that helps with SEO? One of the things I
need to look for in the new year. But,
http://xen.org/files/XenCloud/ocamldoc/ should have the XAPI docs -
guess we need a wiki wrapper to point to these.

>> Regarding docs and your project, I am pretty sure we can sory something
>> out. Maybe we can chat in Jan.
> Who is Jan?
January (was typing from my phone as on holidays and it's a bit of a
pain to write long sentences on it). If you we can set up a skype chat
or similar. Will be back in at work January 3rd

>> We should also have some guys at FOSDEM.
> I don't think I'll be at FOSDEM, but I'll try to go to debconf12 in
> Nicaragua. :)
Me too.

Cheers
Lars