Ccache support

Junichi Uekawa dancer at netfort.gr.jp
Sun Jan 3 02:42:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

my preference would be to move out some parts of code to pbuilder-buildpackage-funcs as functions, since
pbuilder-buildpackage is getting a bit longer and harder to read, but other than that, sounds good.

I'm not sure if it would work with existing installation, would people
end up mounting ccache directory twice if they've already set things
up in bindmounts ?