pbuilder mailing list (was Re: Action requested: migration of alioth list pbuilder-maint)

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at debian.org
Sat Feb 24 16:58:04 UTC 2018

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 10:09:34PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> >FYI, I plan to answer with no to this question, and move both pbuilder
> >and cowbuilder to use team+pbuilder at tracker.debian.org as a maintainer.
>
> That’s scarcely documented, and according to
> https://wiki.debian.org/PackageMaintainerEmail
> the eMails sent there are currently dumped
> into the trash immediately.

That's not documented at all :)
Yes, emails sent there are currently just blackholed.

> >Please join at https://tracker.debian.org/teams/pbuilder/ if you wish to
> >stay up to date (ot subscribe the single packages).
>
> Subscribing with “contact” will be enough?

Kind of not.
"contact" will get you only the *non-automatic* emails sent to
pbuilder at packages.debian.org and cowdancer at packages.debian.org.

> And since I always forget how to do that and
> believe I’m not alone with it, here’s the docs
> for that:
> https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/resources.html#pts-commands

Right, or get a SSO cert and use the web interface :P

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :