tg update bug with perl-squeeze.git

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Sun Dec 18 17:46:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

Since I last touched perl-squeeze.git, topgit has apparently become
unhappy. tg update seems to spawn another copy of itself every few
seconds, and after a few hundred processes appeared, I Ctrl-C'd.

Rather than carry out any detailed investigation, I have created a
non-topgit branch which includes the result of a ./debian/rules new-build
on master, together with some additional fixes I'm preparing for release.